1 Nov - 29 Oct
Lumina Select Virtual Qualification: November
The Lumina Select blended learning qualification is comprised of a series of online self-guided learning modules brought to life with various activities (videos, exercises, quizzes etc.), combined with 2 facilitated ‘virtual classrooms’. The virtual classrooms are highly interactive and activity led. The blended learning qualification is open to both qualified/unqualified Spark practitioners.
Select Blended Learning qualification – November dates
– Online course content part 1, 1st-13th November.
– Virtual Classroom 1, 2.5 hr (attendance required) 14th PM (16:00-18:30 UK time) or 15th AM (8:00-10:30 UK time) November.
– Online course content part 1, 16th-28th November.
– Virtual Classroom 2, 2.5 hr (attendance required) 28th PM (16:00-18:30 UK time) or 29th AM (8:00-10:30 UK time) November.
Online Course Part 1
– Get to know the Lumina Select model
– Get to know the Lumina Spark 24 qualities (optional)
– Get practising
– Workbook exercises
– Theory and validity
Virtual Classroom 1
– Job profiling with Lumina Select
Online Course Part 2
– Creating summary reports
– Using the Select interview guide
– Keeping it legal
Virtual Classroom 2
– Candidate interview vs. feedback dialogue
– Using Lumina Select in the wider recruitment process
– Indicator of Readiness